What's better than fudge? healthy fudge...vegan fudge...protein fudge...how about all three in one:
I found this recipe on NicsNutrition and as it only has 4 ingredients (!) I thought I might as well try it! It is SO good. But so moreish... you make them and tell me if you can stop just after one! I challenge you ;)
I used About Time chocolate and vanilla vegan protein powders and made some of each and some half and half. It's all about variety.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3tbsp ground almonds*
- 2tbsp protein powder
- 1tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4tbsp agave/honey
- (then the same again with a different flavour protein powder if desired)
1. combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. repeat with different protein powder if using
3. press into an ice cube tray (silicone is probably better)!
4. place in freezer for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
*in @nicsnutritionoriginal recipe she also suggests PB2/ powdered peanut butter in place of the ground almonds... I think this would also be delicious!