Rather a random name for this recipe, I know but there is no other way to describe it. Take a leaf out of Popeye's book (see what I did there?!) and include spinach in your diet! Spinach is high in Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Manganese, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B...the list goes on; it really is a superfood. This is one of those recipes you can knock up in 10 minutes and you instantly feel better after eating it!
105 kcal, 0.5g fat (0g sat fat), 5g (naturally occurring) sugars.
You will need:
• 50g shredded cabbage
• 1 medium courgette, grated/ julienned
• 3 tbsp frozen peas
• 50g shredded spinach
• 1 tsp thai green curry paste
• small handful sesame seeds
• greek/ soy yoghurt to serve and sesame bread crust to garnish!
- Place cabbage, courgette, spinach and peas in a small pan and stir-fry on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the thai green curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve topped with dry-roasted sesame seeds.
Follow me on Instagram for daily photos of my meals before they make it up on my blog! Leave a comment below if you have followed me and i'll be sure to follow you back :)
Do you like spinach? Is it one of your super foods?